German-English Speaking Public Relations Trainee
We have an opening in our Communications Department for a public relations trainee. The successful applicant will assist in content development and copywriting, media monitoring, events and conducting basic research. This is an excellent opportunity to work with the international media and leading European trade press, to learn how PR campaigns work, and how to make use of online communication strategies to complement public affairs consultancy work.
Qualifications and Experience
• Excellent command of English and German at native level. Additional languages will be an asset.
• Good copywriting skills, creative mind.
• Some experience with public relations, communications or journalism.
• Ability to work independently and good time management skills.
• Understanding of how online and social media can contribute to public affair and communication campaigns
• Computer savvy.
• Possess basic knowledge of website content management systems.
• Having completed an internship in an EU institution, trade association or consultancy in Brussels will be highly valued.
• Valid EU work permit.
Please apply only if you meet the above requirements.
This is a 6-month paid trainee position. The starting date is as soon as possible, preferably no later than mid-November.
To apply, please fill out the form below and send it to Veronika Jermanová by 05 November 2013 (vjermanova[at]cambre-associates.com) with the subject line: Application for PR traineeship. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted shortly after the deadline.