Trainee Office Manager
Cambre Associates, an award-winning Brussels-based public relations and public affairs consultancy, is seeking a trainee Office Manager. We are searching for a candidate able to organise and coordinate all operations and procedures that facilitates the smooth running of the office, in order to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency. The trainee will work under the supervision of the Office Manager.
Your full-time role will include providing a full range of office management duties including:
- Organize the office layout and manage the reception area for clients.
- Answer the main phone line in a professional way, transfer calls and take messages.
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs.
- Maintain supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Contribute to the implementation of administrative systems and office policies.
- Attend team meetings and take minutes.
- Review and update mandatory work and safety policies and ensure they are observed.
- Work in close collaboration with accountant to record office expenditure and client expenses and book as appropriate.
- File and archive.
- Manage stamps, couriers and express deliveries.
- Input and update databases
- Travel arrangements of partners
- Secretarial degree or equivalent and / or 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (other EU languages an asset).
- Basic understanding of accounting processes.
- Fluent in Word, Excel, Outlook and Power point
We are searching for an enthusiastic, well-organised candidate with excellent time management skills, and a strong sense of customer service. Speed, precision and attention to details in performing tasks are also required.
Traineeship should ideally start on Monday 29 July and end on 31 January 2013.
Applications are due by Friday 12 July 2013.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email to Feriel Saouli, fsaouli [at] cambre-associates.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, we will only respond to those who meet our selection criteria. Thank you for your understanding.