Cambre Associates is looking for a Public Policy Consultant to support the policy team across sectors.
In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring, analysing and reporting on policy and legislative developments (energy, environment, transport, healthcare, climate, industry policy, etc.). You will work on the development and implementation of advocacy programmes for clients active in these sectors. In addition, you will organise and participate in meetings, events, conferences.
- Identifies, monitors and provides thorough analysis of relevant EU initiatives and their impact for clients;
- Identifies and flags new issues, threats and opportunities;
- Implements meeting programmes for clients;
- Drafts policy materials and tools;
- Prepares presentations to clients;
- Organises and attends events;
- Participates in new business development.
- University level education;
- Good understanding of the EU policy-making and legislative procedures;
- Two to three years of relevant experience;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent drafting skills in English;
- Soud organisational and project management skills;
- Able to work independently and in teams;
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills;
- A positive, can-do attitude;
- Account executive contract;
- Attractive compensation package;
- Stimulating international work environment;
- Training opportunities;
- Opportunity to develop and grow.
Start date: as soon as possible.
Please apply only if you meet the requirements. Unfortunately, due to the very high number of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted applicants.
Please note: Applicants for this vacancy should have a valid EU working permit. To apply, please send a short cover letter and CV (two pages maximum) in English both as attachments to Robin Rosbak at officemanager(at)cambre-associates.com by 17 July 2019 with the subject line: EU Public Policy Consultant.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.