We are looking for an ambitious, talented trainee to join our communications team at Cambre. The successful candidate will work on social media campaigns, help generate creative content within different channels and for different audiences.
- Research content and support PR material development (brochures, newsletters, videos, infographic);
- Monitor, research and provide basic analysis of EU issues;
- Social media management and content generation;
- Website management;
- Support media relations with general and trade media;
- Help in organising events;
- Participate in marketing activities.
Qualifications & requirements
- Excellent social media skills;
- Excellent research, monitoring and analytical skills;
- Good drafting skills; ability to tailor narratives to different audiences; clarity and accuracy; attention to detail;
- Fast learner, ability to multi-task and a proactive, self-starting ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-moving, international environment;
- Creative mind-set with a passion for (digital) communications
- Good team player;
- University level education in communications or related discipline.
- A 6-month paid contract;
- A highly stimulating international work environment;
- An opportunity to start a career in public policy and public relations;
- An opportunity to develop and grow.
As soon as possible
Unfortunately, due to the very high number of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted applicants.
Please note: Applicants for this vacancy should have a valid EU working permit. To apply, please send a short cover letter and CV (both in one file as attachment, three pages maximum, PDF format) in English to Robin Rosbak at email@example.com by 2 August 2019 with the subject line: Communications trainee