You live and breathe communications campaigns? Issues management is your lifeblood? Battling through a crisis sets your pulse racing? Digital communications is your thing? You’re an inspirational leader? You retain and attract clients?
If you have the wow factor, you could be for us. We’re looking for a stand-out director to head our talented public relations team. This exciting role will give you the opportunity to support our great clients across a range of sectors from tech to telecoms, energy to chemicals, and more. The right candidate – ideally with agency experience – will grasp our clients’ and our own business goals. If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment where creativity, execution, attention to detail, and impact are everything, we’d love to meet you.
- Run all aspects of our PR division, managing the team, providing strategic counsel and tactical support to clients, and stoking the new business pipeline.
- Drive PR business development and marketing.
- Demonstrate knowledge of industry trends and technology as they impact business in a policy context.
- Work with other teams within Cambre to coordinate strategy and messaging.
- Represent Cambre externally at conferences and networking events.
- Feed into the company’s overall vision and strategy.
- Recruit, train and retain talent.
- Reputation for PR and communications excellence (traditional and digital).
- Track record for thinking critically to create impactful campaigns, messaging and strategies.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Strong analytical skills and grasp of business dynamics, both client and Cambre.
- Outstanding organisational and project management skills
- Compelling presentation skills.
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and leadership skills.
- Flexible and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Native level of English, preferably with French or German as well.
- A valid EU work permit and the ability to work as an independent.
To apply: Please send a short cover letter and CV (two pages maximum) in English to Robin Rosbak (email@example.com) by March 1, 2019 with the subject line: Public Relations Director.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we generally receive, we will only contact shortlisted applicants.