We are looking for an association management trainee with good project management skills. Please apply only if you meet the requirements. Unfortunately, due to the very high number of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted applicants. Applicants for this vacancy should have a valid EU working permit. To apply, please send your CV (two pages maximum) and a cover letter in English to Robin – email@example.com – with the subject line: Association management trainee.
Start date: July 2019
- Answer association phone lines and transfer calls as appropriate.
- Respond to members’ e-mails.
- Ensure all documents are properly filed.
- Event management for all association statutory meetings and other events.
- Assist with bookkeeping/accounting.
- Project management.
- Web management.
- Liaise with suppliers (web, events, etc.)
- Attend meetings, draft minutes.
- Ensure associations are compliant with their Statutory obligations.
- Provide project management expertise and oversight for client and marketing events and campaigns.
- Develop project plans, budgets, calendars and check-lists (also identify resource needs).
- Secretarial degree or relevant work experience in an association or as an administrative assistant
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and French. Other EU languages are assets.
- Understanding of the public affairs / communications worlds.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Strong sense of client service.