Cambre Associates is looking for a talented public relations consultant to support the Chemicals and Healthcare practices. We are looking for someone with project management skills who can run campaigns for our clients, coordinate internal communication activities and grow social media channels.
- Design and implement PR campaigns (proposals, strategy, budgeting, project management, reporting, etc.);
- Create and draft content for a wide range of tools and materials (brochures, newsletters, videos, infographics, etc.);
- Independently manage clients’ social media channels;
- Support media relations with general and trade media;
- Support in the organisation of events;
- Prepare presentations and reports for clients, attend meetings when necessary;
- Oversee timely completion of all projects and work;
- Run account administration (contracts, invoices, suppliers, etc.);
- Participate in new business development and marketing activities.
Qualifications & requirements
- University level education;
- 3-4 years of experience in communications;
- Good organisation and project management skills;
- Excellent social media skills (strategy, content, management, reporting);
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Ability to write creatively and concisely with clarity; good oral presentation skills;
- Ability to grasp technical issues and make them understandable;
- Proficient planner;
- Understanding of the chemical and healthcare sectors would be useful but not required. A desire to work in these sectors is key;
- Previous consultancy/agency experience would be useful.
- An attractive compensation package;
- A highly stimulating international work environment;
- An opportunity to develop and grow.
As soon as possible
Please apply only if you meet the requirements. Unfortunately, due to the very high number of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted applicants.
To apply: Please send a short cover letter and CV (two pages maximum) in English to Robin Rosbak (firstname.lastname@example.org) by April 5, 2019 with the subject line: Public Relations Consultant – Chemicals & Healthcare.
Please note: Applicants for this vacancy should have a valid EU working permit.