We have a great opportunity for a Trainee to join our communications team at Cambre, working with our Chemicals and Healthcare teams. Do you live and breathe social media? Do you enjoy generating creative content for different audiences? Want to grow and thrive in an international and fun environment? Then you’re the talent we’re looking for!
- Research content and support PR material development (brochures, newsletters, videos, infographic);
- Social media management and content generation;
- Website management;
- Support media relations with general and trade media;
- Help in the organisation of events;
- Help prepare presentations and reports for clients;
- Participate in marketing activities;
- Attend networking events.
Qualifications & requirements
- Exemplary written and oral English knowledge
- Excellent social media skills
- Attention to detail and proven writing, research, and organisation skills;
- Fast learner, ability to multi-task and a proactive, self-starting ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-moving, international environment.
- Creative mind-set with a passion for digital communications;
- Good team player;
- University level education in communications or related discipline;
- Understanding of the chemical and healthcare sectors as well as of the EU landscape would be very useful but not required.
- A 6-month paid contract;
- A highly stimulating international work environment;
- An opportunity to start a career in public policy and public relations;
- An opportunity to develop and grow.
As soon as possible
Please apply only if you meet the requirements. Unfortunately, due to the very high number of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted applicants.
To apply: To apply, please send a short cover letter and CV (both in one file as attachment, three pages maximum, PDF format) in English to Robin Rosbak (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 5 May 2019 with the subject line: Public Relations trainee – Chemicals & Healthcare.
Please note: Applicants for this vacancy should have a valid EU working permit.