Cambre Associates, an award-winning Public Policy & Public Relations consultancy, is looking for a trainee with Swedish, Danish and/or Norwegian language skills for an initial period of 6 months.
Tasks to be performed include research, monitoring, analysis and reporting on regulatory developments in a variety of sectors, with a focus on environment and industry. The trainee will also provide support and input on lobbying campaigns.
The trainee should start as soon as possible. Please note that applicants for this vacancy should have a valid EU working permit.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as political science, social science, law or European studies;
- Excellent command of at least one of the Scandinavian languages (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian) and English;
- Relevant work experience in the EU/international environment, e.g. internship in EU institution, trade association or consultancy – preferably in Brussels;
- Proven writing, research, and organisation skills;
- Good knowledge of EU decision-making processes. Background and interest in chemicals regulation and industrial policy is an asset;
- Ability to multi-task and a proactive, self-starting ‘can do’ attitude;
- Capable of taking initiative and working well under pressure;
- Team player with a collaborative mindset;
- An excellent command of Microsoft Excel is an asset, and a good command of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, etc.) is essential.
Please apply only if you meet the requirements. Unfortunately, due to the very high number of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted applicants.
To apply: Please send your motivation letter (one page maximum) and a CV (two pages maximum) as attachments (in English) to Robin Rosbak (email@example.com) by March 15, 2019 with the subject line: Application for traineeship with Scandinavian languages.
Please note: Applicants for this vacancy should have a valid EU working permit.