We are looking for a digital trainee with excellent communication skills. The successful applicant will support the digital team, working across sectors on a variety of activities including online community management, social media and corporate video-making and social media monitoring.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate with a passion for digital as well as excellent spoken and written English. It is vital to be able to deliver quality results under deadline in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and to work effectively as part of a multicultural, multilingual team.
Deadline application: 15 July 2019
Start date: 01 August 2019
- Work with colleagues to implement digital projects and oversee their development
- Provide advice to clients on their digital activities and strategies
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis across a wide range of topics, industries and target audiences to feed into the development of digital strategies
- Keep up with the latest social media/online trends
- Manage social media monitoring tools & reporting
- Video shooting and post-production
- Event support
Qualifications and experience
- A university degree in communication, journalism, or public relations
- At least one year of professional experience
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Understanding of the European public relations and digital landscape
- Excellent computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and photo and digital editing tools (e.g. Final Cut Pro, Adobe Suite, Canva.com)
- Filming and video editing skills
- Good organisational and project management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and with flexibility
- Strong sense of client service
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted applicants. Applicants should have a valid EU working permit. To apply, please send your CV (two pages maximum) and a cover letter as attachments in English to Robin – firstname.lastname@example.org – with the subject line: Digital trainee.