We’re delighted to invite you for our virtual #BrusselsCalling media panel on EU competition policy and COVID-19.
Mergers are back, state aid guidelines have been relaxed, and antitrust cases are being opened. Mark your calendars to hear Olivier Guersent, Director General at the European Commission’s DG Competition, quiz leading journalists in our #BrusselsCalling media panel on how they’re covering EU competition news in these challenging times.
- Javier Espinoza, Financial Times, @JavierespFT
- Foo Yun Chee, Reuters, @fooyunchee
- Natalie McNelis, MLex, @natmcnelis
- Valentina Pop, Wall Street Journal, @valentinapop
- Aoife White, Bloomberg, @aoifewhite101
- Olivier Guersent, Director-General at the European Commission’s DG Comp, @eu_competition
- Claire Harris, Cambre Associates, @claireharriseu
Tune in Thursday 22 October at 10.30 CEST on Zoom and register here.