We’re honoured that Margrethe Vestager, the European Commission’s Executive Vice President for a Europe Fit for the Digital Age, will moderate our next BrusselsCalling media panel.
You are invited to join the debate and hear the Executive Vice President turn the tables on leading technology journalists in a lively discussion on the thrills and spills of the transition towards a digitally fit Europe.
- Natalia Drozdiak, European Technology Reporter, Bloomberg
- Ryan Heath, Senior Editor, Politico
- John Thornhill, Innovation Editor, Financial Times; Tech Tonic podcast host
- Kara Swisher, Columnist, New York Times; ‘Sway’ podcast host
- Margrethe Vestager, Executive Vice President for a Europe Fit for the Digital Age, European Commission
Tune in on Thursday, March 11th at 17.30 CEST on Zoom. Link and password will be provided before the event. Join the conversation by using #BrusselsCalling.
Subscribe to our mailing list, and don’t miss any future #BrusselsCalling event. We promise you, we don’t spam 😉