We have an exciting opportunity for an association executive with great project management skills. We are looking for dynamic candidates, who thrive in our fast-paced, high-pressure, and multicultural environment.
Deadline for application: 20 November 2020
Start date: ASAP
- Work with association management team to support several trade associations
- Project management (incl. developing project plans, budgets, calendars and check-lists for follow-up)
- Website management
- Assist with bookkeeping/accounting
- Coordinate work of suppliers (events, accountant, translations)
- Attend meetings, draft minutes
- Contribute to association newsletters
- (Online) event management and support
- Secretarial degree or at least two years’ experience in an association
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and German (other EU languages are assets).
- Excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Basic understanding of the public affairs and communications worlds.
- Excellent computer (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Office 365) and digital skills (online websites, digital editing tools).
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- An interest in EU affairs
- Strong sense of client service.
- A full-time employment contract;
- An attractive compensation package;
- A stimulating international work environment;
- An opportunity to develop and grow.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted applicants. Applicants should have a valid EU working permit. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter (two pages maximum) to email@example.com – with the subject line: Association executive vacancy – Your Name.