We have a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee to join our communications team at Cambre. Can you succeed in a fast-paced environment juggling many tasks and responsibilities? Do you often find yourself thinking of new ways to communicate with political stakeholders? Do you live and breathe social media?
In this role, you will actively participate in the implementation of pan-European and global communications campaigns for clients in a variety of sectors.
- Production of communication and media materials
- Social media management and content generation
- Website management
- Media and online monitoring
- Development of presentations to and for clients, meetings and events.
- Organisation and attendance to events and conferences
- Exemplary written and oral English knowledge as well as presentation skills
- Creative mind-set with a passion for digital communications
- University level education in communications or related discipline
- Ability to multi-task and a proactive, self-starting ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good team player
- Attention to detail and proven writing, research, and organisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An outgoing and dynamic personality
- Interest in digital communications and a good understanding of social media
- Experience working in issue-oriented campaigns
- Good understanding of the functioning of the EU and EU institutions
- Knowledge of policy areas in relation to technology, environment, energy, transport, chemicals, health, and foreign policy would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Brussels-EU media landscape
- 6-month paid trainee contract in a highly stimulating international work environment and the opportunity to start a career in public policy and public relations
Start date: ASAP
Please apply only if you meet the requirements. Unfortunately, due to the very high number of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted applicants.
Please note: Applicants for this vacancy should have a valid EU working permit. To apply, please send your CV (two pages maximum) and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 June with the subject line: Communications and Social Media Internship Application
For more information about how we handle your data and Cambre’s compliance with GDPR, please visit our policy privacy page