Cambre Associates is looking for an energetic, motivated public affairs and communications professional to work with existing clients and contribute to business development.
In this role, you will work on the development and implementation of advocacy and communications programmes for clients active in various sectors including healthcare, external relations and digital. You will keep pace with policy and legislative developments and make sense of them for clients. You will also organise and participate in a range of meetings, events and conferences. In addition, you will help drive business development.
- Identify, monitor and provide analysis of EU issues and their impact for clients;
- Flag new issues, threats and opportunities, and propose responses and solutions;
- Advise on and develop public affairs and communications strategies;
- Implement meeting programmes for clients;
- Draft position papers and other advocacy and communications materials and tools;
- Organise and attend events and conferences;
- Proactively support business development and marketing activities.
- University level education;
- Sound understanding of the functioning of the EU and its institutions;
- At least five years’ relevant experience, including current or recent experience in a public affairs and/or communications consultancy;
- Excellent writing skills in English, and proficiency in French and German;
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing quality;
- Strong analytical skills and grasp of commercial context;
- Solid organisational / project management skills;
- Good presentation skills;
- Able to work independently and in teams;
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and ‘people management’ skills;
- Flexible and entrepreneurial mindset;
- A valid EU working permit.
- A full-time employment contract;
- An attractive compensation package;
- A stimulating international work environment;
- An opportunity to develop and grow.
To apply: Please send a short cover letter and CV (two pages maximum) in English to Robin Rosbak at email@example.com by August 31 with the subject line: EU Public Affairs and Communications Consultant.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we generally receive, we will only contact shortlisted applicants.