We are looking for a talented, ambitious, proactive PR professional to join our communications team to support clients across sectors. This is a key role with enormous potential for the right person. Ideally, candidates will have some experience or interest in the healthcare and chemical sectors as well as a consultancy, corporate. trade association or media background.
- Develop and implement communication strategies and campaigns for clients; monitor and assess results; flag and advise clients on opportunities and challenges.
- Produce content for different tools and audiences (websites, newsletters, videos, infographics, event material and more).
- Manage and grow clients’ social media channels; advise clients on how to optimise their online presence and performance.
- Manage client relationships on a day-to-day basis.
- Run account administration (contracts, invoices, suppliers).
- Manage and coach junior team members as well as work effectively alongside public affairs colleagues.
- Contribute to new business development and marketing activities.
Qualifications & requirements
- Success stories in supporting a team/company/organisation/entity in designing and implementing a communication strategy/campaign.
- Grasp of how communications can concretely support advocacy goals.
- Deep understanding of social media and other digital tools (e.g. newsletters) and how entities could use them to reach different audiences.
- Ability to write creatively and concisely with clarity; good oral presentation skills; ability to grasp technical issues and « translate » them in simpler, accurate content.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines.
- Flexibility, proactiveness, good sense of prioritisation.
- Understanding of how the EU works.
- At least 5 years of experience in communications.
- Fluency in English, with other European languages an asset.
- Understanding of the chemical and healthcare sectors would be useful but not required, but a desire to work in these sectors is key,
- Attractive compensation package.
- Opportunity to develop new skills and grow within our company
- Scope to work closely with senior experts and interesting clients
- Stimulating and international work environment; we encourage creative thinking and entrepreneurialism.
As soon as possible
Unfortunately, due to the very high number of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted applicants.
Please note: Applicants for this vacancy should have a valid EU working permit. To apply, please send a short cover letter and CV (two pages maximum) as attachments in English to Robin Rosbak at email@example.com by 2 August 2019 with the subject line: Public Relations Consultant.