Cambre Associates is looking for a talented communications consultant with a passion for storytelling, a creative strategic mind and an understanding of the power of social and digital media to drive business growth.
- Help design and implement digital and integrated communications plans across different practice areas, including chemicals and healthcare;
- Conceptualise and support creative PR campaigns that are on strategy and have political, social and cultural relevance;
- Draft quality materials including newsletters, speaking points and toolkits;
- Set up, maintain and enhance social and digital channels – including preparing editorial calendars, community management, digital organic and paid campaigns;
- Support media relations efforts – maintain relationships with trade press, organise media field trips and draft relevant content;
- Conduct research to support effective communications and business development;
- Manage junior staff members;
- Support in the organization of events and marketing activities.
Qualifications & requirements
- A degree in communications, marketing, public relations, journalism or similar;
- 2-3 years of experience in PR and communications, preferably in an agency setting;
- Excellent social media skills (strategy, content, management, analytics);
- Ability to write clearly, creatively and concisely and display good presentation skills;
- Ability to grasp technical issues and make them understandable;
- Fluency in English and a valid EU work permit are a must;
- Familiarity with EU institutions would be an asset, particularly around chemicals and healthcare policy.
- An attractive compensation package;
- A highly stimulating international work environment;
- An opportunity to develop and grow, at an individual, performance-based pace.
As soon as possible
Due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note: Applicants for this vacancy should have a valid EU working permit. To apply, please send a short cover letter and CV (two pages maximum) as attachments in English to Robin Rosbak at firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 January 2020 with the subject line: Public Relations Consultant.