We have an exciting opportunity for an association executive with great project management skills. We are looking for dynamic candidates, who will thrive in our fast-paced multicultural environment.
Deadline for application: 24 September 2021
Start date: ASAP
· You will work with the association management team to support several trade associations
· You will be fully responsible for project management operations (incl. developing project plans, budgets, calendars and check-lists for follow-up)
· You will contribute to drafting association newsletters
· You will assist with website management
· You will assist with bookkeeping/accounting
· You will coordinate the work of suppliers (events, accountant, translations)
· You will attend meetings and draft minutes
· You will manage (Online) events and ensure support
· Bachelor degree or equivalent in marketing and communication with strong expertise in project management, event planning and organization.
· At least two years of experience working for an association or similar.
· Excellent command of spoken and written English (German and other EU languages are assets).
· Excellent project management skills.
· Excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail
· Ability to work autonomously.
· Strong sense of client service
· Excellent computer (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Office 365) and digital skills (online websites, digital editing tools).
· Basic understanding of the public affairs and communications worlds.
· Interest in EU affairs
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted applicants. Applicants should have a valid EU working permit.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter (two pages maximum) to email@example.com with the subject line: Association executive vacancy – Your Name.