Cambre Associates is looking for a talented digital executive who will work across clients to support their digital communications efforts. The successful candidate will be responsible for social listening, content creation, digital campaigns, analytics, website optimisation, design and video making, bringing creative thinking, and a data-driven mindset.
Deadline application: 22 November 2020 (11.59PM)
Start date: ASAP
- Manage social media monitoring and reporting tools
- Conduct social audits, mapping online stakeholders and influencers
- Create engaging online content
- Build successful digital campaigns, in line with clients’ priorities and objectives
- Develop digital assets – static and animations
- Provide analytics reports and data-driven insights
- Support digital strategy development
- Conduct in-depth research across a wide range of topics, industries & audiences
- Manage video shootings and post-production
- Provide support in website building and optimisation and app development
- Keep up with the latest digital trends, tools and best practice
- Provide (online) event support
- Work with colleagues across teams to support marketing initiatives, maximize digital opportunities and develop new business
Qualifications and experience
- At least 2-3 years of post-graduate professional experience in a digital or creative environment. Agency experience would be an asset.
- A university degree in communication, public relations, data science or in the digital/creative fields
- Excellent digital skills (e.g. from Google digital tools to online website and app builders), a strong understanding of photo and digital editing tools (e.g. Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Adobe Suite, Canva), and excellent knowledge of social networks
- Interest in EU politics
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Robust organisational and project management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and with flexibility in a high paced environment
- Strong sense of client service
- A full-time employment contract;
- An attractive compensation package;
- A stimulating international work environment;
- An opportunity to develop and grow.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted applicants. Applicants should have a valid EU working permit.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter (two pages maximum) to Robin firstname.lastname@example.org – with the subject line: Digital Account Executive 2020 – Your Name.