Cambre Associates is looking for a talented account executive to join our award-winning media team. The successful candidate will be fluent in German, have a passion for media relations and be adept at working across sectors.
Deadline application: 30 June 2021 (18:00)
Start date: ASAP
· Manage media, social media and event monitoring / reporting tools.
· Compile and maintain media lists.
· Draft media advisories, pitches, statements, press releases and op-eds.
· Proactively spot media opportunities for clients.
· Develop social media content for clients including graphics and videos.
· Contribute to media proposals.
· Work with colleagues across teams to maximise media opportunities.
· Support marketing initiatives and participate in networking.
Qualifications and requirements
· At least 3-4 years of post-graduate professional experience in a media / communications environment. Journalism or agency experience would be an asset.
· A university degree in journalism, communication or public relations.
· Good knowledge of the Brussels media landscape and social networks.
· Interest in EU affairs.
· Excellent command of spoken and written English.
· Robust organisational and project management skills.
· Ability to work autonomously and with flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong sense of client service.
· An attractive compensation package.
· A stimulating international work environment.
· An opportunity to develop and grow.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted applicants. Applicants should have a valid EU working permit.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter (two pages maximum) to Anne-Claude Martin email@example.com – with the subject line: Media Account Executive – Your Name.