Cambre Associates is looking for a talented communications consultant with a passion for storytelling, a creative strategic mind and an understanding of the power of social and digital media to drive business growth.
Deadline application: 26 February 2021 (11.59PM)
Start date: ASAP
- Help design and implement integrated communications plans across different practice areas, with a main focus on chemicals;
- Conceptualise and support creative PR campaigns that have political, social and cultural relevance;
- Draft quality materials including presentations, newsletters, speaking points and media toolkits;
- Set up, maintain and enhance social and digital channels – including preparing editorial calendars, community management, digital organic and paid campaigns;
- Support media relations efforts – maintain relationships with trade press, organise media field trips and draft relevant content;
- Conduct research to support effective communications and business development;
- Manage junior staff members;
- Support in the organization of events and marketing activities.
Qualifications and requirements
- A degree in communications, marketing, public relations, journalism or similar;
- 3-4 years of experience in PR and communications, preferably in an agency setting;
- Ability to write clearly, creatively and concisely and display strong presentation skills;
- Ability to grasp technical issues and make them understandable;
- Excellent social media skills (strategy, content, management, analytics);
- Fluency in English and a valid EU work permit are a must;
- Familiarity with EU institutions would be an asset, particularly around chemicals policy.
- An attractive compensation package;
- A highly stimulating international work environment;
- An opportunity to develop and grow, at an individual, performance-based pace.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted applicants.
To apply, please send your CV and a short cover letter to officemanager(at)cambre-associates.com – with the subject line: PR Senior Account Executive – Your Name.
Want to know more about the position? Vanessa Terrier, Senior Communications Consultant, gives you some more insights!