Cambre Associates is a Brussels-based advocacy and communications consultancy with global reach. We are looking for a talented consultant with a passion for technology to join our thriving tech practice. The ideal candidate will have a sound grasp of EU policy, flair for communications and a can-do mindset.
- Provide strategic advice, analysis and guidance on EU policy matters to various clients;
- Monitor EU legislative files;
- Draft advocacy and communication materials, as well as monitoring alerts, messaging etc;
- Organise activities including advocacy meetings and events;
- Propose and execute projects for clients;
- Manage and review the work of junior colleagues;
- Support marketing activities and business development.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- University degree in European affairs, law, and/or international relations;
- At least 2/3 years of experience in EU public affairs (EU institutions, consultancy or other related work);
- A good understanding of EU tech files (notably platform regulation);
- Ability to grasp technical issues and make them understandable;
- Aptitude and appetite for communications;
- Ability to write clearly, creatively and concisely;
- Fluency in English and a valid EU work permit;
- A team player with the curiosity and intellectual drive to learn.
- An attractive compensation package;
- A stimulating international work environment;
- An opportunity to develop and grow, at an individual, performance-based pace.
As soon as possible.
Send your CV and a short cover letter to Sarah Cumming by 24 May 2021, with the subject line: Public Affairs and Communications Consultant Application.
Due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.