Cambre Associates is looking for a talented trainee to join our sustainability team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional with a passion for EU sustainability policy and keen to work in a stimulating multicultural, multinational environment.
Deadline for applications: as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Start date: ASAP
- Keeping up with the latest EU sustainability policy developments (circular economy, sustainable chemicals, sustainable products initiative, Fit for 55 package, etc).
- Following the work of the EU Institutions on these topics.
- Monitoring EU legislative files related to EU sustainability policy as well as related media reports.
- Organizing meetings with stakeholders and preparing materials for these occasions.
- Drafting memos, briefing notes, and other relevant materials.
- Carrying out analysis and research on EU policies, politics and regulatory developments.
- Working with Cambre’s digital, media and marketing teams to jointly develop creative tools and programmes to support clients.
Qualifications and experience
- University education.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English. Any other languages are a plus.
- Strong interest in European politics, and EU policy-making.
- Self-starter, being able to work autonomously and with flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- A stimulating international work environment;
- An opportunity to develop and grow.
Due to the high number of applications, we will only contact shortlisted applicants. Applicants should have a valid EU working permit.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter (two pages maximum) to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Sustainability Trainee – Your Name.